“Put your money where your heart is.”
If you’re like most people you would rather give yourself a root canal than face your financial situation. You can stop worrying about money. Take small, practical actions instead. Learn how to be mindful about your priorities and your spending. Acquire smart compassion for yourself and a sense of humor about your money. Put your money where your heart is — not where your exhaustion and your impulses drive you!
Training sessions may include:
- Goal setting with target dates and costs.
- The difference between income and wealth.
- Creating an earning plan.
- Considering multiple streams of income.
- The miracle of compound interest.
- The 50/30/20 rule.
- The Rule of 72.
- Evaluating options for necessities and luxuries.
- Identifying categories for a comfortable spending plan.
- Tracking income and expenses.
- Expecting the unexpected.
- The 33% rule for housing.
- How to read the fine print without fear.
- Working with financial professionals.
- Other topics pertinent to your interests and needs.
Contact Maggie Knowles Productions
“Maggie Knowles helped me and my husband determine whether we could afford to have him stay home and care for our new baby. Maggie guided us through a delicate process of discernment in considering our budget priorities where, of course, we weren’t completely in alignment with each other. Her sensitively posed questions and ability to hold the space for us while we confronted difficult feelings helped us to speak openly about the emotions around our finances, which paved the way for a budget plan that we could both accept. Maggie’s work with us has helped us to live in alignment with our priorities, and peacefully so.” –Heather Hastings, MPH, CDC
“I just completed a financial transaction in support of my long-term financial health, and I never would have done it without your help and guidance! First, I used my tax refund to pay off my student loan. Then I took the amount I used to pay to the loan and am now putting it into retirement funds through work. I am even putting a little extra — above and beyond the old loan amount — into retirement savings. Un-believable. ” –Kelly H.
“I can’t decide if Maggie Knowles should have wings or a cape. I think of her as both a super hero for seniors and a guardian angel for aging clients. She has helped me so much over the years, and I recommend her highly. And don’t be surprised if you see a feather or two around after working with her…” — Megon McDonough, Singer Songwriter Speaker Coach